Step-In Tubs for People with Limited Mobility in State College, PA
When you take your daily bath, you deserve to feel secure during that process. Unfortunately, many seniors and others with mobility restrictions face serious difficulty when attempting to safely move in and out of a traditional bathtub. If this describes your situation, there’s a good chance you can regain your sense of security and independence by having Home Smart Industries replace your existing bathtub or shower with a Kohler walk-in tub. Kohler step-in tubs are designed from top to bottom to provide a safer bathing experience. We would be happy to tell you more about the step-in tubs and installation services we offer in State College, Pennsylvania, as part of a free in-home consultation.
Why Choose Home Smart Industries?
Founded in 2002, Home Smart is a bathroom remodeling company that specializes in providing homeowners with safe-bathing solutions. Backed by many years of experience, we have exceptionally in-depth product knowledge and installation expertise. Furthermore, we’re a company that truly puts the best interests of our customers first and does all that we can to ensure a pleasant customer experience from beginning to end. You can rely on us for:
- Free consultations, giving you the opportunity to learn about your options without any pressure to buy
- Exact price quotes, sparing you any risk of surprise charges
- Top-tier craftsmanship, ensuring that your new walk-in tub will be properly installed
- Fast installations, typically completed in one day
- Optional wall-surround installations, enabling you to update your entire bathtub area
- Lifetime warranty protection covering the step-in tubs we install
Give Us a Call
If you’re ready to bathe with greater peace of mind about your safety, contact Home Smart Industries and schedule a complimentary meeting with one of our knowledgeable representatives. We’ll help you determine exactly how you can benefit from having one of our Kohler step-in tubs installed in your State College, PA, home.